The Next Step Forward in Guided Reading: An Assess-Decide-Guide Framework for Supporting Every Reader
In this resource-rich book, you’ll find:
- – All the planning and instructional tools you need to teach guided reading well, from pre-A to fluent, organized around Richardson’s proven Assess-Decide-Guide framework.
- – Prompts, discussion starters, teaching points, word lists, intervention suggestions, and more to support all students, including dual language learners and struggling readers.
- – 29 comprehension modules that cover essential strategies—monitoring, retelling, inferring, summarizing, and many others.
- – Plus an online resource bank with dozens of downloadable assessment and record-keeping forms, Richardson’s all-new, stage-specific lesson plan templates.
- – More than 40 short videos showing Jan modeling key parts of guided reading lessons for every stage.
Teachers Companion also available.