Merriam-Webster’s German-English Dictionary
New title joining Merriam-Webster’s best-selling line of bilingual, bidirectional dictionaries.
- Current German vocabulary as it is spoken in Germany and other European countries and up-to-date English words and phrases that reflect American English
- More than 38,000 entry words and phrases and more than 43,000 translations
- IPA pronunciations and abundant usage examples
- Special sections include Irregular English Verbs, Irregular German Verbs, and Regular German Noun Endings
- Great for language learners, teachers, travelers, and translators
- Developed in cooperation with Collins; © HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2010