Merriam-Webster’s Japanese-English Dictionary
New title joining Merriam-Webster’s best-selling line of bilingual, bidirectional dictionaries.
- Current Japanese words and phrases as they are spoken in Japan. Up-to-date English vocabulary that reflects American English
- More than 48,000 entry words and phrases and 22,000 translations
- IPA pronunciations and abundant usage examples
- Special sections include English Irregular Verbs; Japanese Romanization and Pronunciation; and numbers, days, and months in both languages
- Great for language learners, teachers, travelers, and translators
- Developed in cooperation with Collins; © HarperCollins Publishers Ltd 2010