Student Self-Assessment: Data Notebooks, Portfolios, and Other Tools to Advance Learning
Increase the achievement of every learner with Student Self-Assessment.
In this practical guide, author Katie White outlines how to plan and implement various self-assessment strategies to ensure student growth at all grade levels. She covers every stage of the process—from setup to goal setting to celebrating. In each chapter, you’ll find helpful step-by-step guidelines as well as questions to guide conversation and reflection throughout the journey.
- Understand how self-assessment skills benefit students now and in the future.
- Learn how to set up a self-assessment process and document learning.
- Train students to analyze and reflect on their own performances.
- Set strong, achievable goals in order to motivate students to realize their potential.
- Celebrate successes and continue to engage students with self-assessment.
You may also like…
Assessment as a Catalyst for Learning: Creating a Responsive and Fluid Process to Inspire All Students$31.95
Bringing Math Students Into the Formative Assessment Equation: Tools and Strategies for the Middle Grades$32.95
25 Quick Formative Assessments for a Differentiated Classroom, 2nd Edition: Easy, Low-Prep Assessments That Help You Pinpoint Students’ Needs and Reach All Learners$21.99