Leading Collaborative Learning: Empowering Excellence
Leadership, collaborative learning, and student achievement – discover what works!
Today’s improving school systems require educators who intentionally collaborate and co-learn in service of students to get expected results. This resource-rich book from experts Sharratt and Planche is a straightforward, strategic path to achieving sustainable communities of deep learners. Research-proven inquiry techniques, vignettes, case studies and practical action-oriented protocols help you build strong learning relationships for high-impact student achievement.
System leaders, principals and teachers learn to:
- Integrate diverse views and perspectives
- Build trust and hear every voice
- Apply a replicable inquiry framework to leverage key resources and processes
- Build students’ cognitive, interpersonal, and intrapersonal skills
- Use “Assessment-in-Action” to improve, monitor and sustain student and staff progress
- Build a collaborative culture through learning together
Use this guide to transform your school from a place of ‘good intentions’ to a center of intentional practice today!