Messaging Matters: How School Leaders Can Inspire Teachers, Motivate Students, and Reach Communities
Harness the power of messaging to create a positive school culture and increase school and community collaboration.
Written for school leaders, this title is divided into three parts. Each part helps readers to maximize their role as chief communicators with different stakeholders: students, teachers, and parents and community. Each chapter includes suggestions for using digital tools to enhance communication and ends with reflection questions and practical next steps.
How this book will help you foster school community and improve your communication strategy:
- -Comprehend the power of messaging and public relations in school.
- -Gain tips for how to best use available technology tools, including online platforms, for messaging purposes.
- -Inspect scenarios and real anecdotes that show communication strategies and messaging tactics in action in schools.
- -Learn how to implement positive communication with parents and students from the start of the school year.
- -Explore special strategies for communicating with challenging students or in difficult school climates.