The Autism Checklist: A Practical Reference for Parents and Teachers
A practical resource filled with information, tips, and checklists for helping kids with autism
This useful, accessible guide offers teachers and parents a better understanding of children on the autism spectrum and provides them with the kinds of support and intervention they need. Written in an easy-to-read checklist format, the book is filled with up-to-date research, practical advice, and helpful resources on a wide range of topics. The book covers five areas: basic information on autism, checklists for parents, checklists for teachers, effective support strategies, and helpful resources.
- Provides vital, accessible information for parents and teachers working with children in the autism spectrum
- Contains a wealth of useful strategies, information, and resources
- A volume in the popular Jossey-Bass Checklist series
- Offers a comprehensive yet affordable resource
- Kluth is the bestselling author of You’re Going to Love This Kid!: Teaching Students with Autism