Professional Learning Communities at Work™ and Virtual Collaboration: On the Tipping Point of Transformation
Now is the time to transform education! By combining the capacities of the PLC at Work™ process and powerful technology tools, teams of educators can meaningfully modify teaching and learning. Realize the potential of virtual collaboration to support the PLC process, and discover research-based strategies collaborative teams can implement to meet contemporary challenges and reach sustained levels of deeper learning.
- -Learn about the three strategic levels for organizing virtual teams, and consider the 10 dimensions for engineering a strategic e-connection.
- -Gain insights on how to organize virtual and face-to-face teaming in order to bolster success.
- -Examine an example case scenario in which a high school successfully uses technology to implement the PLC at Work process.
- -Study the elements of effective leadership in collaborative teams and approaches that can help put these keys into action.
- -Reference a comprehensive glossary of PLC and virtual collaboration terms and a list of websites to help support virtual teamwork.