Teaching With Light: Ten Lessons for Finding Wisdom, Balance, and Inspiration
Illuminate your education path with uplifting lessons and mindful living practices.
It takes courage, positivity, and passion to thrive as a teacher. This vivid and inspirational guide offers educators practical wisdom and strategies to promote their wellbeing and balance.
Carol Pelletier Radford shares 10 important lessons she has learned in a long career as an educator that can help you build a fulfilling and lifelong career in education. In each lesson, readers will find:
• Stories of resilience from classroom teachers
• Self-care tips and assessments
• Podcasts with inspiring teachers and leaders who have lived out the 10 lessons
• Reading plans for teachers, teacher teams, and mentor/mentee pairs
• Ways to dive deeper with additional companion website resources
Teaching With Light equips courageous teachers with the tools they need to take care of themselves so they can serve their students, step into leadership, and contribute to the education profession.