Take Control of the Noisy Class: Chaos to Calm in 15 Seconds (Super-effective classroom management strategies for teachers in today’s toughest classrooms)
Fed up with students who talk over you and ignore instructions?
Drained and worn out by disruption, disobedience, and defiance?
Does the thought of facing some groups fill you with utter dread?
Drawing on 20+ years experience in special education and mainstream settings, teacher-trainer Rob Plevin explains a proven, step-by-step plan for successfully managing the most challenging individuals and groups in today’s toughest classrooms. Packed with powerful, fast-acting techniques – including a novel routine to get any class quiet in 15 seconds or less – this book helps teachers across all age groups connect and succeed with hard-to-reach, reluctant learners.
- The simple six-step plan to minimize & deal with classroom behavior problems
- How to gain trust & respect from tough, hard-to-reach students
- How to put an end to power struggles & confrontation
- How to have students follow your instructions… with no need to repeat yourself
- The crucial importance of consistency (and how to achieve it)
- Quick and easy ways to raise engagement and enjoyment in your lessons
- The ‘Clean Slate’ – a step by step method you can use to ‘start over’ with that particularly difficult group of students who won’t do anything you say.
Take Control of the Noisy Class provides hundreds of practical ideas and interventions to end your classroom management struggles & create a thoroughly enjoyable lesson climate for all concerned.
You may also like…
Balance With Blended Learning: Partner With Your Students to Reimagine Learning and Reclaim Your Life$39.95
Building Thinking Classrooms in Mathematics, Grades K-12: 14 Teaching Practices for Enhancing Learning$40.95
Challenging Learning Through Dialogue: Strategies to Engage Your Students and Develop Their Language of Learning$39.95